Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Annmarie
How popular is the baby name Annmarie in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Annmarie
- How many people with the first name Annmarie have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 18,239 babies born with the first name Annmarie in the United States. That's more than enough people named Annmarie to occupy the territory of Cook Islands (New Zealand) with an estimated population of 17,791 (as of December 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Annmarie? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1915 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Annmarie first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Annmarie is Monday, April 19th, 1897.
- What year had the most people named Annmarie born? The highest recorded use of the first name Annmarie was in 1969 with a total of 652 babies.
- Random Annmarie Factoid: According to the 1976 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Annmarie ranks 98th in popularity as a baby girl's name in Rhode Island. Imagine that, 10 babies in Rhode Island have the same name as you in 1976.
- Weird things about the name Annmarie: Your name in reverse order is Eiramnna. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aenmrnia. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Annmarie popular?
Common last names for Annmarie
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Annmarie" mean? The list below shows the origins of Annmarie as well as things modernly associated with the name Annmarie such as celebrities named Annmarie.
Origin and Meaning of Annmarie
The name "Annmarie" is of Italian origin, and it means "Variant of Mary". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A female given name, a rare spelling of Anne-Marie.
Other Inspirations for the Name Annmarie
Annmarie Sculpture Garden Wedding
Annmarie Skin Care
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Nis for neatness, your orderly way.
Mis for marvelous, which is how others see you
Ais for action, something to take now
Ris for rewards, from your hard work
Iis for immense, are your great qualities
Eis for empathy, and your consideration for the feelings of others
Past life for Annmarie born Jun 23, 1940
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.