Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Antjuan
How popular is the baby name Antjuan in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Antjuan
- How many people with the first name Antjuan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 812 babies born with the first name Antjuan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Antjuan to occupy the country of Vatican City with an estimated population of 800 (as of March 1, 2011).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Antjuan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1969 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Antjuan first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Antjuan is Monday, March 18th, 1968.
- What year had the most people named Antjuan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Antjuan was in 1990 with a total of 35 babies.
- Random Antjuan Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Antjuan is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Antjuan: Your name in reverse order is Naujtna. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aantujn. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Antjuan popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Antjuan" mean? The list below shows the origins of Antjuan as well as things modernly associated with the name Antjuan such as celebrities named Antjuan.
Other Inspirations for the Name Antjuan
What does the name Antjuan mean?
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Nis for nifty, how neat!
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Jis for joyful, the spirit you spread.
Uis for unique, your love of life.
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Nis for number one, make sure to take care of yourself above all others
Past life for Antjuan born Dec 29, 1924
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 1050. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!