in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Aqueelah
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aqueelah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Aqueelah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Aqueelah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Q is for questioning, what is right?
U is for unique, your love of life.
E is for enamoured, forever will your children be with you
E is for eager, let's get started!
L is for life, that you live so well.
A is for adventure, take a new one today
H is for happiness, you always bring.
Where is the name Aqueelah popular?
Popularity of Aqueelah as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Aqueelah as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in New Jersey, California, or Pennsylvania.
Fun Facts about the name Aqueelah
- How Popular is the name Aqueelah? Aqueelah is the 20,704th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aqueelah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 321 babies born with the first name Aqueelah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aqueelah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aqueelah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 13 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Aqueelah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aqueelah was in 1977 with a total of 37 babies.
- Random Aqueelah Factoid: According to the 1979 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aqueelah is not a popular baby girl's name in Georgia. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Georgia have the same name as you in 1979.
- Weird things about the name Aqueelah: Your name in reverse order is Haleeuqa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Uhelaqea. How do you pronounce that?
What Aqueelah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Aqueelah born Jun 6, 1999
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, and craftsman.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Aqueelah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).