in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Areeba, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Areeba" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Areeba
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Areeba
- How Popular is the name Areeba? Areeba is the 21,657th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Areeba have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 285 babies born with the first name Areeba in the United States. That's more than enough people named Areeba to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Areeba? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Areeba born? The highest recorded use of the first name Areeba was in 2001 with a total of 26 babies.
- Random Areeba Factoid: According to the 2001 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Areeba is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2001.
- Weird things about the name Areeba: Your name in reverse order is Abeera. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eeraba. How do you pronounce that?
What Areeba's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Areeba mean?
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Eis for endear, all those you touch.
Eis for enchant, for enchant you will.
Bis for bygone, never forgetting golden memories.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Past life for Areeba born Aug 27, 1976
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1350. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Areeba
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).