in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Areesha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Areesha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Areesha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Areesha
- How Popular is the name Areesha? Areesha is the 32,620th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Areesha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 123 babies born with the first name Areesha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Areesha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Areesha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Areesha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Areesha was in 2014 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Areesha Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Areesha is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 6 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Areesha: Your name in reverse order is Ahseera. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aseerha. How do you pronounce that?
What Areesha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Areesha mean?
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Ris for rock star, let it out!
Eis for enduring, forever will your memory remain
Eis for enjoy, your life can be fun!
Sis for sensible, the practical side.
His for humble, a saintly quality.
Ais for action, something to take now
Past life for Areesha born Sep 1, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1300. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Areesha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).