in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Arlander
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Arlander, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Arlander mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Arlander
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
R is for respect, earned through your actions
L is for listen, one of your best traits.
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
N is for nurturing, the care you provide to all
D is for direct, you get to the point
E is for exquisite, who could argue?
R is for righteous, you know when you're right.
Fun Facts about the name Arlander
- How Popular is the name Arlander? Arlander is the 32,938th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Arlander have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 125 babies born with the first name Arlander in the United States. That's more than enough people named Arlander to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Arlander? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1917 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Arlander first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Arlander is Wednesday, August 8th, 1877.
- What year had the most people named Arlander born? The highest recorded use of the first name Arlander was in 1961 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Arlander: Your name in reverse order is Rednalra. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rrdelnaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Arlander's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Arlander born Jul 2, 1938
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Name poster for Arlander
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).