in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Arnetha, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Arnetha" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Arnetha
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Common last names for Arnetha
Fun Facts about the name Arnetha
- How Popular is the name Arnetha? Arnetha is the 16,510th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Arnetha have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 463 babies born with the first name Arnetha in the United States. That's more than enough people named Arnetha to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Arnetha? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1917 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Arnetha first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Arnetha is Thursday, March 11th, 1886.
- What year had the most people named Arnetha born? The highest recorded use of the first name Arnetha was in 1956 with a total of 16 babies.
- Random Arnetha Factoid: According to the 1921 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Arnetha is not a popular baby girl's name in South Carolina. Imagine that, only 5 babies in South Carolina have the same name as you in 1921.
- Weird things about the name Arnetha: Your name in reverse order is Ahtenra. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Thaaren. How do you pronounce that?
What Arnetha's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Arnetha mean?
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Tis for tried, tried and true you.
His for hug, give one today!
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Past life for Arnetha born Jun 1, 1997
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 1825. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Arnetha
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).