Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Arnetra
Fun Facts about the name Arnetra
- How many people with the first name Arnetra have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 63 babies born with the first name Arnetra in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Arnetra? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1971 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Arnetra first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Arnetra is Tuesday, March 10th, 1931.
- What year had the most people named Arnetra born? The highest recorded use of the first name Arnetra was in 1976 with a total of 21 babies.
- Random Arnetra Factoid: According to the 1976 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Arnetra is not a popular baby girl's name in Alabama. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Alabama have the same name as you in 1976.
- Weird things about the name Arnetra: Your name in reverse order is Artenra. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rreaatn. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Arnetra popular?
Popularity of Arnetra as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Arnetra as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Alabama.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Arnetra" mean? The list below shows the origins of Arnetra as well as things modernly associated with the name Arnetra such as celebrities named Arnetra.
Other Inspirations for the Name Arnetra
What does the name Arnetra mean?
Ais for adorable, how precious
Ris for realist, the way you are.
Nis for neighborly, friendly to all acquaintances
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Tis for time, you give to friends.
Ris for relax, you know how!
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Past life for Arnetra born May 15, 1989
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1575. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.