in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aronda, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Aronda mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Aronda
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
R is for realist, the way you are.
O is for openness, it's refreshing!
N is for noble, your regal bearing.
D is for diamond, the brilliance you shine.
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Notable Persons Named Aronda
Aronda Nyakairima was an officer (armed forces) and military officer. His most notable accomplishments were from 1981 to 2015. Aronda was born on July 7th, 1959 in Rukungiri District. He passed away on September 12th, 2015.
Fun Facts about the name Aronda
- How Popular is the name Aronda? Aronda is the 34,959th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aronda have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 108 babies born with the first name Aronda in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aronda to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aronda? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1948 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Aronda first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aronda is Friday, May 22nd, 1891.
- What year had the most people named Aronda born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aronda was in 1961 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Aronda: Your name in reverse order is Adnora. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Onaadr. How do you pronounce that?
What Aronda's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Aronda born Nov 13, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1525. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Aronda
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.