in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Arsenia, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Arsenia" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Arsenia
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Common last names for Arsenia
Fun Facts about the name Arsenia
- How Popular is the name Arsenia? Arsenia is the 32,855th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Arsenia have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 121 babies born with the first name Arsenia in the United States. That's more than enough people named Arsenia to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Arsenia? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1915 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Arsenia first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Arsenia is Wednesday, November 2nd, 1881.
- What year had the most people named Arsenia born? The highest recorded use of the first name Arsenia was in 1941 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Arsenia: Your name in reverse order is Ainesra. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Snaaire. How do you pronounce that?
What Arsenia's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Arsenia mean?
Ais for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Sis for self respect, a solid score here.
Eis for early, promptness is a virtue
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Past life for Arsenia born Jun 1, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greenland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Arsenia
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).