in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Artavius
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Artavius, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Artavius" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Artavius
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Artavius
- How Popular is the name Artavius? Artavius is the 18,682nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Artavius have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 374 babies born with the first name Artavius in the United States. That's more than enough people named Artavius to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Artavius? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Artavius born? The highest recorded use of the first name Artavius was in 1993 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Artavius Factoid: According to the 1997 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Artavius is not a popular baby boy's name in Tennessee. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Tennessee have the same name as you in 1997.
- Weird things about the name Artavius: Your name in reverse order is Suivatra. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Auravist. How do you pronounce that?
What Artavius's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Artavius mean?
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Ris for romantic, hopelessly so
Tis for try, as hard as you can
Ais for accomplished, in all that you do.
Vis for virtue, a trait you hold dear.
Iis for inclusive, never leaving others out
Uis for useful, always to others.
Sis for scholar, the brilliant in you.
Past life for Artavius born Aug 14, 1937
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 1475. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Artavius
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).