in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Asalee, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Asalee mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Asalee
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for activities, for you have many.
S is for secret, that you can certainly keep.
A is for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
L is for laughter, you spread wherever you go.
E is for expert, in your chosen career
E is for electric, a sparkling trait!
Fun Facts about the name Asalee
- How Popular is the name Asalee? Asalee is the 33,583rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Asalee have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 119 babies born with the first name Asalee in the United States. That's more than enough people named Asalee to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Asalee? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1910 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Asalee first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Asalee is Thursday, March 2nd, 1871.
- What year had the most people named Asalee born? The highest recorded use of the first name Asalee was in 1921 with a total of 14 babies.
- Random Asalee Factoid: According to the 1923 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Asalee is not a popular baby girl's name in South Carolina. Imagine that, only 5 babies in South Carolina have the same name as you in 1923.
- Weird things about the name Asalee: Your name in reverse order is Eelasa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Elesaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Asalee's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Asalee born Apr 16, 1934
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1400. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Asalee
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).