- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Asaya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Asaya" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Asaya such as celebrities named Asaya.
Origin and Meaning of Asaya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Asaya
Asaya Kimijima is a model (people), actor, and model. He was most prominent from 2003 to 2003. Asaya was born on September 8th, 1987 in Kanagawa Prefecture.
Fun Facts about the name Asaya
- How Popular is the name Asaya? Asaya is the 82,252nd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Asaya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Asaya in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Asaya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2014 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Asaya first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Asaya is Monday, January 15th, 2001.
- What year had the most people named Asaya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Asaya was in 2014 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Asaya: Your name in reverse order is Ayasa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Yaasa. How do you pronounce that?
What Asaya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Asaya mean?
Ais for athleticism, embrace the competitor within
Sis for select, as few are chosen.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Past life for Asaya born Sep 12, 1995
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Egypt approximately on 700. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Asaya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.