- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ashea, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ashea" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Ashea
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Ashea
- How Popular is the name Ashea? Ashea is the 40,977th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ashea have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 69 babies born with the first name Ashea in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ashea to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ashea? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1981 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Ashea born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ashea was in 1996 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Ashea: Your name in reverse order is Aehsa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Asahe. How do you pronounce that?
What Ashea's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ashea mean?
Ais for advantage, for you are blessed with many.
Sis for sweetheart, you really are!
His for heart, warm and loving.
Eis for expert, in your chosen career
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Past life for Ashea born Mar 20, 1984
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Bulgaria approximately on 775. Your profession was sailor and shoemaker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Ashea
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).