in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ashwika, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Ashwika mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Ashwika
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
S is for special, you are, you know!
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
W is for willing, to go the extra mile
I is for infinite, are your possibilities
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
A is for adventure, take a new one today
Fun Facts about the name Ashwika
- How Popular is the name Ashwika? Ashwika is the 35,657th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ashwika have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 103 babies born with the first name Ashwika in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ashwika to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ashwika? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Ashwika born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ashwika was in 2007 with a total of 19 babies.
- Random Ashwika Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ashwika is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Ashwika: Your name in reverse order is Akiwhsa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Asihwka. How do you pronounce that?
What Ashwika's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Ashwika born Oct 28, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 725. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Ashwika
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).