in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ashya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ashya" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Ashya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Ashya
- How Popular is the name Ashya? Ashya is the 18,036th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ashya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 397 babies born with the first name Ashya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ashya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ashya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1989 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Ashya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ashya was in 2003 with a total of 31 babies.
- Random Ashya Factoid: According to the 2005 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ashya is not a popular baby girl's name in New York. Imagine that, only 5 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2005.
- Weird things about the name Ashya: Your name in reverse order is Ayhsa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ahyas. How do you pronounce that?
What Ashya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ashya mean?
Ais for altruism, the unselfish you.
Sis for strength, there when needed.
His for honor, your most valuable possession.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for aware, of your surroundings
Past life for Ashya born Oct 13, 2011
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 375. Your profession was artist, magician, and fortune teller.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Ashya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).