- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Asira, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Asira" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Asira such as celebrities named Asira.
Origin and Meaning of Asira
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Asira
- How Popular is the name Asira? Asira is the 75,833rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Asira have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7 babies born with the first name Asira in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Asira? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2008 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Asira first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Asira is Friday, October 26th, 1917.
- What year had the most people named Asira born? The highest recorded use of the first name Asira was in 2008 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Asira: Your name in reverse order is Arisa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Raias. How do you pronounce that?
What Asira's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Asira mean?
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
Sis for serious, not always joking.
Iis for incorruptible, always standing up for what is right
Ris for rich, in the love from others
Ais for adventure, take a new one today
Past life for Asira born Sep 19, 2016
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1300. Your profession was preacher, publisher, and scribbler of ancient inscriptions.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main task - to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Name poster for Asira
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.