in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Athziry, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Athziry mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Athziry
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for aptitudes, your special capabilities shine
T is for treasure, that of your friendship.
H is for hope, the encouragement you give.
Z is for zest, your zeal for life.
I is for independent, a balance between being overly reliant and alone
R is for rewards, from your hard work
Y is for young, the years never show!
Fun Facts about the name Athziry
- How Popular is the name Athziry? Athziry is the 20,258th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Athziry have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 334 babies born with the first name Athziry in the United States. That's more than enough people named Athziry to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Athziry? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Athziry born? The highest recorded use of the first name Athziry was in 2008 with a total of 30 babies.
- Random Athziry Factoid: According to the 2003 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Athziry is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2003.
- Weird things about the name Athziry: Your name in reverse order is Yrizhta. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Razyhti. How do you pronounce that?
What Athziry's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Athziry born Sep 27, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Hungary approximately on 800. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Athziry
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).