- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Atika, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Atika mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Atika
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for accomplished, in all that you do.
T is for try, as hard as you can
I is for inclusive, never leaving others out
K is for kid, the child within.
A is for activities, for you have many.
Notable Persons Named Atika
Atika Shubert is a journalist.
Atika was born on May 22nd, 1982 in Baden-Württemberg.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Atika
Aure Atika is a film actress. Her career lasted from 1979 to 1979. Aure was born Aure Atika on July 12th, 1970 in Monte Estoril, Portugal.
Fun Facts about the name Atika
- How Popular is the name Atika? Atika is the 44,013th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Atika have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 59 babies born with the first name Atika in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Atika? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1982 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Atika first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Atika is Tuesday, November 11th, 1924.
- What year had the most people named Atika born? The highest recorded use of the first name Atika was in 2014 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Atika: Your name in reverse order is Akita. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aakti. How do you pronounce that?
What Atika's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Atika born Dec 14, 2002
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1025. Your profession was teacher, mathematician, and geologist.
You were always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Atika
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.