in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Aubree
How popular is the baby name Aubree in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born||Ranking|
#99 girl name
#60 girl name
#52 girl name
#62 girl name
#78 girl name
Fun Facts about the name Aubree
- How many people with the first name Aubree have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 30,574 babies born with the first name Aubree in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aubree to occupy the territory of Gibraltar (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 29,441 (as of July 1, 2010).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aubree? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1972 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Aubree first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aubree is Monday, July 10th, 1905.
- What year had the most people named Aubree born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aubree was in 2013 with a total of 4,438 babies. That's a lot of babies named Aubree!
- Random Aubree Factoid: According to the 2015 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aubree ranks 61st in popularity as a baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, 157 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2015.
- Weird things about the name Aubree: Your name in reverse order is Eerbua. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aerbue. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Aubree popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Aubree" mean? The list below shows the origins of Aubree as well as things modernly associated with the name Aubree such as celebrities named Aubree.
Origin and Meaning of Aubree
The name "Aubree" is of English origin, and it means "Rules with elf-wisdom". It's a name commonly given to girls.
Aubree was born in 1979 in Sherman Oaks, California.
Other Inspirations for the Name Aubree
Aubree Brooke Imdb
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
U is for unite, you bring people together.
B is for bouquet, the flowers around you.
R is for rich, in the love from others
E is for extra, those little things you do!
E is for early, promptness is a virtue
Now try the names of everyone you know including friends, cousins, neighbors, classmates, co-workers or your pets. Even your favorite anime, TV or movie characters! See what their names mean. Remember, this is purely just for fun.
Past life for Aubree born Apr 25, 1998
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1050. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, and docks.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.