in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aunika, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Aunika mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Aunika
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
U is for unbreakable, your spirit is strong.
N is for nurturing, to all that need help
I is for imagination, never be afraid to share your ideas
K is for keen, your sense of honesty.
A is for accountable, someone to be counted on
Fun Facts about the name Aunika
- How Popular is the name Aunika? Aunika is the 20,539th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aunika have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 325 babies born with the first name Aunika in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aunika to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aunika? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1976 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Aunika born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aunika was in 2007 with a total of 30 babies.
- Random Aunika Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aunika is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Aunika: Your name in reverse order is Akinua. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kiaanu. How do you pronounce that?
What Aunika's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Aunika born Aug 7, 1986
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of New Guinea approximately on 1725. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Your lesson - to study, to practice and to use wisdom, enclosed in psychological sciences, and in ancient manuscripts. With strong faith and hard work you will reach your real destiny in present life.
Name poster for Aunika
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).