in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Avaleen, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Avaleen" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Avaleen
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Avaleen
- How Popular is the name Avaleen? Avaleen is the 44,234th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Avaleen have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 56 babies born with the first name Avaleen in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Avaleen? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2011 when it was given as a first name to 11 new born babies.
- When was Avaleen first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Avaleen is Sunday, January 27th, 1895.
- What year had the most people named Avaleen born? The highest recorded use of the first name Avaleen was in 2015 with a total of 14 babies.
- Weird things about the name Avaleen: Your name in reverse order is Neelava. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Nevelaa. How do you pronounce that?
What Avaleen's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Avaleen mean?
Ais for admirers, and all that you have!
Vis for volunteer, your giving side.
Ais for approachable, constantly meeting new people
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Eis for easy going, no ruffles here.
Nis for novel, don't get too complicated!
Past life for Avaleen born Jun 11, 1987
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Avaleen
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).