Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Avana
Fun Facts about the name Avana
- How many people with the first name Avana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 187 babies born with the first name Avana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Avana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Avana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Avana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Avana is Sunday, October 29th, 1893.
- What year had the most people named Avana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Avana was in 2015 with a total of 22 babies.
- Weird things about the name Avana: Your name in reverse order is Anava. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Anava. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Avana popular?
Popularity of Avana as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Avana as a last name in each of the states. See other popular names in California.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Avana" mean? The list below shows the origins of Avana as well as things modernly associated with the name Avana such as celebrities named Avana.
- Havana cigar
Other Inspirations for the Name Avana
Avana Alexandria Reviews
Avana Alexandria Yelp
Avana La Jolla
Avana At The Rim
Avana On The Platte
What does the name Avana mean?
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Vis for vitality, your lust for living.
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Past life for Avana born Sep 18, 1941
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1800. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.