in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Avana, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Avana" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Avana such as celebrities named Avana.
Origin and Meaning of Avana
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Avana
- How Popular is the name Avana? Avana is the 26,890th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Avana have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 187 babies born with the first name Avana in the United States. That's more than enough people named Avana to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Avana? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Avana first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Avana is Sunday, October 29th, 1893.
- What year had the most people named Avana born? The highest recorded use of the first name Avana was in 2015 with a total of 22 babies.
- Weird things about the name Avana: Your name in reverse order is Anava. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aanva. How do you pronounce that?
What Avana's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Avana mean?
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Vis for vitality, your lust for living.
Ais for affirm, the certainty of knowledge.
Nis for nurturing, the care you provide to all
Ais for appreciative, of all you have
Past life for Avana born Sep 18, 1941
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Africa approximately on 1800. Your profession was dancer, singer, and actor.
As a ruthless character, you carefully weighed your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved. Your lesson - to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Name poster for Avana
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.