Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Avantika
Fun Facts about the name Avantika
- How many people with the first name Avantika have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 261 babies born with the first name Avantika in the United States. That's more than enough people named Avantika to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Avantika? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1990 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Avantika born? The highest recorded use of the first name Avantika was in 2011 with a total of 40 babies.
- Random Avantika Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Avantika is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Avantika: Your name in reverse order is Akitnava. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Kvaianat. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Avantika popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Avantika" mean? The list below shows the origins of Avantika as well as things modernly associated with the name Avantika such as celebrities named Avantika.
Other Inspirations for the Name Avantika
Avantika Malik Khan
What does the name Avantika mean?
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Vis for value, the value you place on friendship.
Ais for affectionate, to those that matter most to you
Nis for noteworthy, just like your achievements
Tis for treat, that you always are.
Iis for immaculate, keeping it tidy
Kis for knowledge, an avid learner
Ais for acts, the daily acts of kindness shown to others
Past life for Avantika born Feb 18, 1953
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Africa approximately on 625. Your profession was farmer, weaver, and tailor.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.