in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Avishka, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Avishka mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Avishka
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
V is for vision, few can share.
I is for intense, your zest of living.
S is for serene, your calm time.
H is for happy, your wonderful laugh.
K is for knowledge, an avid learner
A is for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Fun Facts about the name Avishka
- How Popular is the name Avishka? Avishka is the 68,065th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Avishka have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 13 babies born with the first name Avishka in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Avishka? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2012 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Avishka born? The highest recorded use of the first name Avishka was in 2015 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Avishka: Your name in reverse order is Akhsiva. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Akisahv. How do you pronounce that?
What Avishka's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Avishka born Aug 4, 1972
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Arctic approximately on 1500. Your profession was dramatist, director, musician, and bard.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Avishka
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).