in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Avontae, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Avontae mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Avontae
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for accord, the harmony you spread.
V is for value, the value you place on friendship.
O is for outgoing, so sociable are you
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
T is for traditional, somewhat old fashioned.
A is for achievements, the many over a lifetime
E is for excellence, your passion, your drive.
Fun Facts about the name Avontae
- How Popular is the name Avontae? Avontae is the 26,545th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Avontae have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 199 babies born with the first name Avontae in the United States. That's more than enough people named Avontae to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Avontae? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Avontae born? The highest recorded use of the first name Avontae was in 2004 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Avontae: Your name in reverse order is Eatnova. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Eavonta. How do you pronounce that?
What Avontae's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Avontae born Jul 28, 1954
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 800. Your profession was builder of houses, temples, and cathedrals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Avontae
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).