in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Avyanna, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Avyanna" mean? The list below shows the origins of Avyanna
Origin and Meaning of Avyanna
"Avyanna" is a name of American origin, and it means "Strong, Powerful, Beautiful. Woman". It's a name commonly given to
Where is the name Avyanna popular?
Popularity of Avyanna as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Avyanna as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Texas, California, or Colorado.
Fun Facts about the name Avyanna
- How Popular is the name Avyanna? Avyanna is the 20,646th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Avyanna have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 312 babies born with the first name Avyanna in the United States. That's more than enough people named Avyanna to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Avyanna? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Avyanna born? The highest recorded use of the first name Avyanna was in 2015 with a total of 74 babies.
- Random Avyanna Factoid: According to the 2012 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Avyanna is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2012.
- Weird things about the name Avyanna: Your name in reverse order is Annayva. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aayvnan. How do you pronounce that?
What Avyanna's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Avyanna mean?
Ais for accord, the harmony you spread.
Vis for value, the value you place on friendship.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Past life for Avyanna born Jul 28, 1965
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger and undertaker.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Name poster for Avyanna
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).