in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Awo, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Awo" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Awo such as celebrities named Awo.
Origin and Meaning of Awo
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Awo
- How Popular is the name Awo? Awo is the 75,743rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Awo have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 7 babies born with the first name Awo in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Awo? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Awo first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Awo is Sunday, August 8th, 1909.
- What year had the most people named Awo born? The highest recorded use of the first name Awo was in 2005 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Awo: Your name in reverse order is Owa. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Oaw. How do you pronounce that?
What Awo's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Awo mean?
Ais for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Wis for willing, to go the extra mile
Ois for outgoing, so sociable are you
Past life for Awo born Aug 26, 1922
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Sumatra approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem - to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Name poster for Awo
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.