in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ayaan, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Ayaan mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Ayaan
- An English male given name.
Notable Persons Named Ayaan
Ayaan Hirsi Ali is a politician and author. Ayaan was given the name Ayaan Hirsi Magan on November 13th, 1969 in Mogadishu.
Ayaan Ali Khan is a hindustani classical music and world music musician. He plays sarod. Ayaan was born on September 5th, 1979. Ayaan is also known as Ayaan Ali BangashN-, अली ख़ान, अयान (Hindi), and عيان خان،أمان (Urdu).
How popular is the baby name Ayaan in the U.S.?
Click Here to Show Chart Data
||Total Babies Born
Where is the name Ayaan popular?
Popularity of Ayaan as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Ayaan as a first name in each of the states.
See other popular names in California, New York, or Texas.
Fun Facts about the name Ayaan
- How Popular is the name Ayaan? Ayaan is the 4,379th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ayaan have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 3,872 babies born with the first name Ayaan in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ayaan to occupy the territory of Falkland Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 3,000 (as of July 1, 2012).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ayaan? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1995 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Ayaan born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ayaan was in 2014 with a total of 485 babies.
- Random Ayaan Factoid: According to the 2006 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ayaan is not a popular baby boy's name in New York. Imagine that, only 10 babies in New York have the same name as you in 2006.
- Weird things about the name Ayaan: Your name in reverse order is Naaya. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Anaya. How do you pronounce that?
What Ayaan's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Ayaan born Dec 12, 2013
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 400. Your profession was jeweler and watch-maker.
As an inquisitive and inventive person, you liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor. There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson - to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Name poster for Ayaan
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.