in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ayani, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Ayani mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Ayani
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Origin unknown, no alternative forms.
- American bison, buffalo
ayą́ (“eat”) + -í (nominalizer)
Fun Facts about the name Ayani
- How Popular is the name Ayani? Ayani is the 22,405th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ayani have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 276 babies born with the first name Ayani in the United States. That's more than enough people named Ayani to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ayani? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Ayani first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ayani is Friday, June 25th, 1937.
- What year had the most people named Ayani born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ayani was in 2008 with a total of 25 babies.
- Random Ayani Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Ayani is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Ayani: Your name in reverse order is Inaya. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ianya. How do you pronounce that?
What Ayani's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Ayani born Dec 23, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Australia approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. Your main lesson in present - to develop magnanimity and feeling of brotherhood. Try to become less adhered to material property and learn to have only as many, as you may give back.
Name poster for Ayani
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.