- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ayeza, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Ayeza" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Ayeza such as celebrities named Ayeza.
Origin and Meaning of Ayeza
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Name Ayeza
Ayeza Khan is an actress and model. She has had major accomplishments since 2009. Ayeza was given the name Kinza Khan on January 15th, 1991 in Karachi. Ayeza is also known as Aiza Khan.
Fun Facts about the name Ayeza
- How Popular is the name Ayeza? Ayeza is the 62,567th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ayeza have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 17 babies born with the first name Ayeza in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ayeza? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2014 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Ayeza born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ayeza was in 2015 with a total of 10 babies.
- Weird things about the name Ayeza: Your name in reverse order is Azeya. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ayzea. How do you pronounce that?
What Ayeza's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Ayeza mean?
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Yis for young, the years never show!
Eis for enrich, a quality you share.
Zis for zest, your zeal for life.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Past life for Ayeza born Mar 18, 1959
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Name poster for Ayeza
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.