Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Aylin
How popular is the baby name Aylin in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Aylin
- How many people with the first name Aylin have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 9,355 babies born with the first name Aylin in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aylin to occupy the country of Saint Barth with an estimated population of 8,902 (as of January 1, 2009).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aylin? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1973 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- When was Aylin first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aylin is Monday, November 27th, 1939.
- What year had the most people named Aylin born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aylin was in 2015 with a total of 891 babies.
- Random Aylin Factoid: According to the 2008 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aylin is not a popular baby girl's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 149 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2008.
- Weird things about the name Aylin: Your name in reverse order is Nilya. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Linya. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Aylin popular?
Popularity of Aylin as a first name
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Aylin" mean? The list below shows the origins of Aylin as well as things modernly associated with the name Aylin such as celebrities named Aylin.
Origin and Meaning of Aylin
The name "Aylin" is of American origin, and it means "Combination of Ayla and Lin". It's a name commonly given to girls.
- A female given name
Other Inspirations for the Name Aylin
Aylin Tekes Md
What does the name Aylin mean?
Ais for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Yis for young, the years never show!
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Iis for ideas, that you bring to life.
Nis for narrator, tell many stories
Past life for Aylin born Apr 29, 1998
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1650. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, and executor of sacrifices.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. Your lesson - to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.