- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Ayrah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Ayrah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Ayrah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for assertive, a great leader
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
R is for responsible, honoring your obligations
A is for approachable, constantly meeting new people
H is for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Fun Facts about the name Ayrah
- How Popular is the name Ayrah? Ayrah is the 58,046th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Ayrah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 24 babies born with the first name Ayrah in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Ayrah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2014 when it was given as a first name to 9 new born babies.
- When was Ayrah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Ayrah is Monday, December 12th, 1904.
- What year had the most people named Ayrah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Ayrah was in 2016 with a total of 15 babies.
- Weird things about the name Ayrah: Your name in reverse order is Harya. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aayhr. How do you pronounce that?
What Ayrah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Ayrah born Feb 4, 1949
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1400. Your profession was seaman, dealer, businessman, and broker.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Ayrah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).