in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Aziya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Aziya" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Aziya such as celebrities named Aziya.
Origin and Meaning of Aziya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Borrowing from Russian А́зия (Ázija), from Ancient Greek Ἀσία (Asía).
Fun Facts about the name Aziya
- How Popular is the name Aziya? Aziya is the 20,893rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Aziya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 304 babies born with the first name Aziya in the United States. That's more than enough people named Aziya to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Aziya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2001 when it was given as a first name to 8 new born babies.
- When was Aziya first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Aziya is Wednesday, December 17th, 1986.
- What year had the most people named Aziya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Aziya was in 2010 with a total of 32 babies.
- Random Aziya Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Aziya is not a popular baby girl's name in North Carolina. Imagine that, only 7 babies in North Carolina have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Aziya: Your name in reverse order is Ayiza. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Azyia. How do you pronounce that?
What Aziya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Aziya mean?
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Iis for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for amenable, for your easy going nature.
Past life for Aziya born Mar 4, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Aziya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.