- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Azlin, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Azlin" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Azlin such as celebrities named Azlin.
Origin and Meaning of Azlin
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Azlin
Adam Nor Azlin is an athlete for the Harimau Muda A.
Where is the name Azlin popular?
Popularity of Azlin as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Azlin as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Oklahoma, Mississippi, or California.
Common first names for Azlin
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Azlin
People with the last name Azlin are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Azlin
- How Popular is the name Azlin? Azlin is the 38,855th most popular name of all time. As a last name Azlin was the 69,793rd most popular name in 2010.
- How many people with the first name Azlin have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 79 babies born with the first name Azlin in the United States. That's more than enough people named Azlin to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Azlin? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1999 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Azlin born? The highest recorded use of the first name Azlin was in 2006 with a total of 9 babies.
- Weird things about the name Azlin: Your name in reverse order is Nilza. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Naizl. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Azlin? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 281 people with the last name Azlin.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Azlin? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Azlin as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.0m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Azlin's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Azlin mean?
Ais for able, for you surely are.
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Iis for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Nis for notable, distinguished are your feats
Past life for Azlin born Mar 4, 1971
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Ukraine approximately on 775. Your profession was map maker, astrologer, and astronomer.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Azlin
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.