in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Azriella
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Azriella, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Azriella mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Azriella
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
A is for admirable, you certainly are!
Z is for zeal, your zest for life.
R is for romp, you know how to have fun!
I is for ideas, that you bring to life.
E is for enjoy, your life can be fun!
L is for look, the way you look at life.
L is for love, your love of life!
A is for accepting, your forgiving nature.
Fun Facts about the name Azriella
- How Popular is the name Azriella? Azriella is the 38,200th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Azriella have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 87 babies born with the first name Azriella in the United States. That's more than enough people named Azriella to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Azriella? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2005 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Azriella born? The highest recorded use of the first name Azriella was in 2013 with a total of 13 babies.
- Weird things about the name Azriella: Your name in reverse order is Alleirza. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Leizlara. How do you pronounce that?
What Azriella's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Azriella born Apr 3, 2016
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of France approximately on 425. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Psychologically, you had a Bohemian personality - mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Azriella
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).