in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Bael, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Bael mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Bael
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
- A tropical fruit tree from India, Aegle marmelos.
- The fruit of this tree, also called the wood apple.
Notable Persons With the Last Name Bael
Steve Bael is a sports team member for the SC Eendracht Aalst.
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Bael
People with the last name Bael are most frequently White, Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander, or Hispanic or Latino
Fun Facts about the name Bael
- How Popular is the name Bael? As a last name Bael was the 156,044th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Bael first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Bael is Monday, November 30th, -0001.
- How unique is the name Bael? From 1880 to 2016 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Bael. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Bael: Your name in reverse order is Leab. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Able. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Bael? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 104 people with the last name Bael.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Bael? Bael is one of the most unique last names recorded.
What Bael's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Bael born Aug 3, 1934
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Israel approximately on 1350. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn to love and to trust the Universe. You are bound to think, study, reflect and develop inner wisdom.
Name poster for Bael
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Wiktionary: Titles and License.
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.