in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Baelfire
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Baelfire, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Baelfire" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Baelfire
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Baelfire
- How Popular is the name Baelfire? Baelfire is the 91,503rd most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Baelfire have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 5 babies born with the first name Baelfire in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Baelfire? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2015 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Baelfire born? The highest recorded use of the first name Baelfire was in 2015 with a total of 5 babies.
- Weird things about the name Baelfire: Your name in reverse order is Erifleab. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Brelefia. How do you pronounce that?
What Baelfire's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Baelfire mean?
Bis for busy, your never idle life.
Ais for activities, for you have many.
Eis for extra, those little things you do!
Lis for lucky, who is more?
Fis for fun, your zest for life!
Iis for inventor, how many things will you create?
Ris for rock star, let it out!
Eis for exquisite, who could argue?
Past life for Baelfire born Nov 4, 1934
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1175. Your profession was librarian, priest, and keeper of tribal relics.
You were a seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future. Your lesson - to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Name poster for Baelfire
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).