Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
- Free Horoscope
- Gender: Unknown
- 150,452nd in 2010
Pronunciation of Baloo
Fun Facts about the name Baloo
- When was the first name Baloo first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Baloo is Friday, August 14th, 1925.
- How unique is the name Baloo? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Baloo. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Baloo: Your name in reverse order is Oolab. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Aoolb. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Baloo? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 109 people with the last name Baloo.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Baloo? Baloo is one of the most unique last names recorded.
Where is the name Baloo popular?
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||87.16%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||4.59%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||0.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Baloo
People with the last name Baloo are most frequently American Indian and Alaska Native
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Baloo" mean? The list below shows the origins of Baloo as well as things modernly associated with the name Baloo such as celebrities named Baloo.
- song or tune with similar form to a lullaby
- sleep resulting from a lullaby
- bed, cradle
What does the name Baloo mean?
Bis for beacon, you extend your friendly hand.
Ais for abundant, your cheer knows no bounds.
Lis for luxury, the luxury of your smile.
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Ois for objective, always impartial
Past life for Baloo born Nov 7, 1955
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1100. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.