in the U.S.
in the U.S.
How to Pronounce Baseemah
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Baseemah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Baseemah" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Baseemah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Baseemah
- How Popular is the name Baseemah? Baseemah is the 55,241st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Baseemah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 28 babies born with the first name Baseemah in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Baseemah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1977 when it was given as a first name to 7 new born babies.
- When was Baseemah first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Baseemah is Monday, November 28th, 1938.
- What year had the most people named Baseemah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Baseemah was in 1980 with a total of 8 babies.
- Weird things about the name Baseemah: Your name in reverse order is Hameesab. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Hbmeasae. How do you pronounce that?
What Baseemah's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Baseemah mean?
Bis for blossom, a renewal of your spirit.
Ais for animated, let your energetic spirit shine
Sis for sincere, a model of truth.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Eis for eternal, your spirit will live.
Mis for mirth, your laughter.
Ais for accountable, someone to be counted on
His for heavenly, your spirit is strong.
Past life for Baseemah born Nov 10, 2010
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Poland approximately on 1075. Your profession was shepherd, horseman, and forester.
You were a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just a garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man. You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Name poster for Baseemah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).