in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Blitch, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Blitch" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Blitch such as celebrities named Blitch.
Origin and Meaning of Blitch
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Blitch
Iris Faircloth Blitch was an influential somebody. Iris was born on April 25th, 1912 in Toombs County, Georgia. She breathed her last breath on August 19th, 1993.
Fleming Lee is a mystery fiction author. Fleming was given the name Fleming Lee Blitch in St. Augustine, Florida.
Where is the name Blitch popular?
Popularity of Blitch as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Blitch as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Florida, Georgia, or South Carolina.
Common first names for Blitch
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Blitch
People with the last name Blitch are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Blitch
- How Popular is the name Blitch? As a last name Blitch was the 32,599th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Blitch first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Blitch is Tuesday, April 21st, 1914.
- How unique is the name Blitch? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Blitch. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Blitch: Your name in reverse order is Hctilb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ibhlct. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Blitch? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 705 people with the last name Blitch.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Blitch? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Blitch as their last name since less than 1 person in 417k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Blitch's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Blitch mean?
Bis for bouquet, the flowers around you.
Lis for lofty, your ambitions are high!
Iis for instill, the lesson of life.
Tis for tender, loving nature.
Cis for compatible, a friend's friend.
His for happy, your wonderful laugh.
Past life for Blitch born May 18, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 950. Your profession was banker, usurer, moneylender, and judge.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Blitch
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.