- Your Searches:
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Bonzo, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Bonzo" mean? The list below shows things modernly associated with the name Bonzo such as celebrities named Bonzo.
Origin and Meaning of Bonzo
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Notable Persons With the Last Name Bonzo
Teodoro Valfre Di Bonzo was a famous person. Teodoro was born on August 21st, 1853 in Cavour, Piedmont. He left this life on June 25th, 1922.
Where is the name Bonzo popular?
Popularity of Bonzo as a last name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Bonzo as a last name in each of the states.
See other popular names in Pennsylvania, Ohio, or California.
Common first names for Bonzo
||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander
||American Indian and Alaska Native
||Two or More Ethnicities
||Hispanic or Latino
Of Last Name Bonzo
People with the last name Bonzo are most frequently White
Fun Facts about the name Bonzo
- How Popular is the name Bonzo? As a last name Bonzo was the 48,995th most popular name in 2010.
- When was the first name Bonzo first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the name Bonzo is Wednesday, November 18th, 1903.
- How unique is the name Bonzo? From 1880 to 2015 less than 5 people per year have been born with the first name Bonzo. Hoorah! You are a unique individual.
- Weird things about the name Bonzo: Your name in reverse order is Oznob. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Bnooz. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Bonzo? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 430 people with the last name Bonzo.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Bonzo? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Bonzo as their last name since less than 1 person in 667k people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
What Bonzo's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Bonzo mean?
Bis for blossom, a renewal of your spirit.
Ois for optimistic, look at the bright side!
Nis for noble, your regal bearing.
Zis for zeal, your zest for life.
Ois for objective, always impartial
Past life for Bonzo born May 23, 1928
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mexico approximately on 800. Your profession was writer, dramatist, and organizer of rituals.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Bonzo
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
Notable persons via Wikipedia: Titles and License. Click each image for the attribution information.