Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Braidyn
How popular is the baby name Braidyn in the U.S.?
|Year||Total Babies Born||Girls Born||Boys Born|
Fun Facts about the name Braidyn
- How many people with the first name Braidyn have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 546 babies born with the first name Braidyn in the United States. That's more than enough people named Braidyn to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Braidyn? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1998 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Braidyn born? The highest recorded use of the first name Braidyn was in 2009 with a total of 59 babies.
- Random Braidyn Factoid: According to the 2010 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Braidyn is not a popular baby boy's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 6 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2010.
- Weird things about the name Braidyn: Your name in reverse order is Nydiarb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Ydarbin. How do you pronounce that?
Where is the name Braidyn popular?
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Braidyn" mean? The list below shows the origins of Braidyn as well as things modernly associated with the name Braidyn such as celebrities named Braidyn.
Other Inspirations for the Name Braidyn
Braidyn Davis La Mesa
What does the name Braidyn mean?
Bis for bewitch, your charm is undeniable.
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Ais for achievements, the many over a lifetime
Iis for independent, a balance between being overly reliant and alone
Dis for dream, your beacon ahead.
Yis for youthful, your eternal look.
Nis for nice, need I say more?
Past life for Braidyn born Jul 15, 1944
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Mongolia approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, and poison manufacturer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition - is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.