in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Brayla, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Brayla mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Brayla
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
B is for bewitch, your charm is undeniable.
R is for respect, earned through your actions
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
L is for love, your love of life!
A is for acquaintance, the many friends you know.
Fun Facts about the name Brayla
- How Popular is the name Brayla? Brayla is the 18,651st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Brayla have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 386 babies born with the first name Brayla in the United States. That's more than enough people named Brayla to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Brayla? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Brayla born? The highest recorded use of the first name Brayla was in 2016 with a total of 39 babies.
- Random Brayla Factoid: According to the 2013 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Brayla is not a popular baby girl's name in Ohio. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Ohio have the same name as you in 2013.
- Weird things about the name Brayla: Your name in reverse order is Alyarb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Barayl. How do you pronounce that?
What Brayla's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Brayla born Jan 6, 1931
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 975. Your profession was entertainer, musician, poet, and temple-dancer.
You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor. You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Name poster for Brayla
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).