in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Braysen, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Braysen mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Braysen
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
B is for buddy, everyone is your pal.
R is for romantic, hopelessly so
A is for articulate, a regular wordsmith
Y is for yes, always open to new possibilities
S is for sweet, your pleasing way.
E is for expert, in your chosen career
N is for novel, don't get too complicated!
Fun Facts about the name Braysen
- How Popular is the name Braysen? Braysen is the 19,147th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Braysen have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 369 babies born with the first name Braysen in the United States. That's more than enough people named Braysen to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Braysen? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 2003 when it was given as a first name to 6 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Braysen born? The highest recorded use of the first name Braysen was in 2012 with a total of 48 babies.
- Random Braysen Factoid: According to the 2014 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Braysen is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 7 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 2014.
- Weird things about the name Braysen: Your name in reverse order is Nesyarb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Sybnrae. How do you pronounce that?
What Braysen's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Braysen born Jan 30, 1948
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 925. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, and herbalist.
You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge. Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson - to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Name poster for Braysen
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).