in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Breaja, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Breaja mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Breaja
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
B is for beacon, you extend your friendly hand.
R is for relax, you know how!
E is for encouraging, thanks for the motivation!
A is for adorable, how precious
J is for jewel, the sparkle in your eye.
A is for angelic, a truly pure heart
Fun Facts about the name Breaja
- How Popular is the name Breaja? Breaja is the 51,686th most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Breaja have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 36 babies born with the first name Breaja in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Breaja? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1997 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Breaja born? The highest recorded use of the first name Breaja was in 2001 with a total of 7 babies.
- Weird things about the name Breaja: Your name in reverse order is Ajaerb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Jaerba. How do you pronounce that?
What Breaja's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Breaja born Dec 5, 1993
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 875. Your profession was philosopher and thinker.
Psychologically, you were timid, constrained, and quiet. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange. It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson - to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Name poster for Breaja
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).