in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Breanah, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meanings and Origins
What does the name Breanah mean? Find out below.
Origin and Meaning of Breanah
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
B is for bouquet, the flowers around you.
R is for rational, the way you think.
E is for exquisite, who could argue?
A is for adaptable, for the world is full of unique challenges
N is for notable, distinguished are your feats
A is for absolute, for you know your mind.
H is for hardy, can't keep you down!
Fun Facts about the name Breanah
- How Popular is the name Breanah? Breanah is the 25,441st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Breanah have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2016, the Social Security Administration has recorded 216 babies born with the first name Breanah in the United States. That's more than enough people named Breanah to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Breanah? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1986 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Breanah born? The highest recorded use of the first name Breanah was in 1999 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Breanah Factoid: According to the 2007 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Breanah is not a popular baby girl's name in California. Imagine that, only 5 babies in California have the same name as you in 2007.
- Weird things about the name Breanah: Your name in reverse order is Hanaerb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Naaebrh. How do you pronounce that?
What Breanah's Have Visited This Page?
Past life for Breanah born Sep 16, 1977
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a male in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 825. Your profession was handicraftsman and mechanic.
You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy. Your lesson - development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Name poster for Breanah
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).