in the U.S.
in the U.S.
We noticed you have a microphone. If you know how to pronounce Breeya, just click the button to record. We'll save it, review it, and post it to help others.
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Breeya" mean?
Origin and Meaning of Breeya
Thanks! We will review your submission shortly!
Fun Facts about the name Breeya
- How Popular is the name Breeya? Breeya is the 45,061st most popular name of all time.
- How many people with the first name Breeya have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 53 babies born with the first name Breeya in the United States.
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Breeya? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1993 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- What year had the most people named Breeya born? The highest recorded use of the first name Breeya was in 2000 with a total of 11 babies.
- Weird things about the name Breeya: Your name in reverse order is Ayeerb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Bryaee. How do you pronounce that?
What Breeya's Have Visited This Page?
What does the name Breeya mean?
Bis for bloom, your glow of life.
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Eis for enthusiasm, in even the most dire circumstances
Eis for endear, all those you touch.
Yis for yes, always open to new possibilities
Ais for angelic, a truly pure heart
Past life for Breeya born Jun 13, 1966
I do not know how you feel about it, but you were a female in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, and carpenter.
Your psychological profile shows you had a natural talent of psychologist and knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation. Your problem - to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Name poster for Breeya
(click to save the high quality version)
U.S. Census Bureau: Frequently Occurring Surnames from the Census 2000 (public domain).
U.S. Social Security Administration: Popular Baby Names, Death Master File (public domain).