Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Breland
Fun Facts about the name Breland
- How many people with the first name Breland have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 367 babies born with the first name Breland in the United States. That's more than enough people named Breland to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Breland? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1922 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Breland first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Breland is Wednesday, July 15th, 1896.
- What year had the most people named Breland born? The highest recorded use of the first name Breland was in 1988 with a total of 17 babies.
- Random Breland Factoid: According to the 2009 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Breland is not a popular baby boy's name in Mississippi. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Mississippi have the same name as you in 2009.
- Weird things about the name Breland: Your name in reverse order is Dnalerb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Lbdrnae. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Breland? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 5,510 people with the last name Breland.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Breland? If you manage to meet 100,000 people in your life, chances are that 2 of them will have Breland as their last name.
Where is the name Breland popular?
Popularity of Breland as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Breland as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Mississippi.
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.33%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.69%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||2.18%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||2.14%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Breland
People with the last name Breland are most frequently White or African American
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Breland" mean? The list below shows the origins of Breland as well as things modernly associated with the name Breland such as celebrities named Breland.
Other Inspirations for the Name Breland
Breland Coleman Haley & Wright
Breland Homes Huntsville Al
What does the name Breland mean?
Bis for bounce, your ability to renew.
Ris for refreshing, the sparkling you.
Eis for excite, your spirit is catching!
Lis for look, the way you look at life.
Ais for admirable, you certainly are!
Nis for normal, step outside of the box!
Dis for dependable, on you I can rely.