Tip: Try the names of friends, pets, celebrities, and fictional characters
in the U.S.
in the U.S.
Pronunciation of Brigido
Fun Facts about the name Brigido
- How many people with the first name Brigido have been born in the United States? From 1880 to 2015, the Social Security Administration has recorded 313 babies born with the first name Brigido in the United States. That's more than enough people named Brigido to occupy the territory of Pitcairn Islands (United Kingdom) with an estimated population of 66 (as of July 1, 2008).
- What year were 5 or more babies first named Brigido? The name was first given to 5 or more babies in the year 1915 when it was given as a first name to 5 new born babies.
- When was Brigido first recorded in the United States? The oldest recorded birth by the Social Security Administration for the first name Brigido is Sunday, July 10th, 1881.
- What year had the most people named Brigido born? The highest recorded use of the first name Brigido was in 1942 with a total of 12 babies.
- Random Brigido Factoid: According to the 1997 U.S. Social Security Administration data, the first name Brigido is not a popular baby boy's name in Texas. Imagine that, only 5 babies in Texas have the same name as you in 1997.
- Weird things about the name Brigido: Your name in reverse order is Odigirb. A random rearrangement of the letters in your name (anagram) will give Rbidgoi. How do you pronounce that?
- How many people have the last name Brigido? In 2010, the U.S. Census Bureau surveyed 203 people with the last name Brigido.
- How likely are you to meet someone with the last name of Brigido? Chances are, most people haven't met someone with Brigido as their last name since less than 1 person in 1.4m people have that last name. If you know one, consider yourself lucky!
Where is the name Brigido popular?
Popularity of Brigido as a first name
The map shows the absolute popularity of the name Brigido as a first name in each of the states. See other popular names in Texas.
Common last names for Brigido
|█||Asian, Hawaiian, and Pacific Islander||0.00%||4.85%|
|█||American Indian and Alaska Native||0.00%||0.69%|
|█||Two or More Ethnicities||0.00%||1.76%|
|█||Hispanic or Latino||67.00%||16.26%|
Of Last Name Brigido
People with the last name Brigido are most frequently White or Hispanic or Latino
Entire United States
Meaning, Origin, Inspirations, and Associations
Have you been wondering what does the name "Brigido" mean? The list below shows the origins of Brigido as well as things modernly associated with the name Brigido such as celebrities named Brigido.
Other Inspirations for the Name Brigido
What does the name Brigido mean?
Bis for beauty, that comes from within.
Ris for reasonable, your understanding way.
Iis for important, the search for all parts of life that are
Gis for generous, your giving nature.
Iis for infinite, are your possibilities
Dis for delight, a surprise from within.
Ois for outlook, pleasing to all.